MAKE SECURE PURCHASES
- Use anywhere that accepts Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
- Mobile Wallet payments are more secure as your real card number is not being used.
- Enable the fingerprint or face identification feature on your phone for added security.
FORGOT YOUR WALLET? NO WORRIES!
- Use your device to make transactions without your CashPass card present.
- Tap your device at the POS terminal without having to open an app.
- Choose a Mobile Wallet (Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay)
- Add your CashPass card.
- Shop at millions of locations online, in-app or in-store that accept Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
COMPANION CARDS – SUB CARDS
UP TO 4 CARDS
- Create up to 4 companion cards for family budgets and allowances.
- Send money Card-to-Card for a safe and easy allowance compared to cash.
- Review all transactions for your family to track spending.
- Receive free text and email alerts on all purchasing from your companions.
- Manage their spending for easy budgeting and saving.
- Small one-time $3.95 activation fee per card w/ No monthly fees!
- Send money to your CashPass card with MoneyGram, Western Union, Visa ReadyLink or visit any CashPass retail load location.
- Transfer funds to your CashPass card from PayPal, Venmo, or a bank account.
- Choose one of several other ways to add funds:
- Reload with direct deposit. Deposit your paycheck, tax refund, social security or other government payment directly to your CashPass card.
- Reload your card with cash at a CashPass retail load location.
- Transfer or share money from one CashPass card to another.
- Visit any of the thousands of CashPass load locations at most major retailers (Walmart, Albertsons, 7-Eleven, Safeway, CVS and more).
- Use your CashPass Card to make ATM withdrawals across the nation, anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Contact customer support to set a custom PIN in order to access your funds.
- Check your card balance at participating ATMs.
- Manage and pay your bills.
- Set up payments.
- Pay multiple bills at the same time.
- Have your payment history at your fingertips.
- Avoid waiting or standing in line.
- Get free email and/or text messages sent to alert you when any purchase is made.
- Receive immediate alerts when you receive direct deposits and/or cash loads.
- Monitor your balance and use for fraud protection.
- Set up alerts that fit your schedule.
- Receive alerts for your companion card(s) purchases to track spending.
- Receive free alerts on all purchases to protect you from unauthorized transactions.
- Assure your funds are safe with a CashPass card — FDIC insured up to $250,000.
- Protect your identity and banking information with a CashPass account.